Thursday, February 4, 2010

Monday Menu

Anyone remember me? Gosh, I can't believe I have let so much time pass without posting. I could make a lot of excuses, but what a waste of time. Instead, to get back in the cooking mode, I made my week's menu-something I haven't done in 2 months. So here goes:

Monday: BBQ Sandwiches, Carrot Salad, Chips & Dip (Made from leftover Pork Ribs)

Tuesday: Chalupas w/Homemade Salsa & fixings

Wednesday: Chicken Casserole (except I cooked chicken instead of using canned and used pre-cooked shredded bacon), Grapes & Blueberries, Salad, Bread

Thursday: Lemon Pepper Chicken, Twice Baked Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus

Friday: Chicken w/Fresh Basil over gluten free pasta, Salad, Foccacia Bread (I'm experimenting to make this gluten free)

Saturday: Potato Soup (Still need to put up the gluten free version of this soup), Fresh Pineapple,

Sunday: Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Greens

As always, this menu is subject to change. Looking at it, it seems rather dull this week-not much new to try. Most likely that will change.

No comments: