Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Menu

I sometimes wonder why I post my menu. Last week I don't think I followed it at all. Monday was our anniversary & we went out to dinner. Wednesday's dinner was canceled so had the party at my house. A couple of guests couldn't make it, so came a day earlier. Except for the 2 nights we went out (which is highly unusual) we had extras for dinner. Oh, and one of those nights, I'd completely forgot about a prior commitment. At the last minute, the ground beef for Runza's, was transformed into a fabulous meatloaf by my daughters. I need to get the recipe, as everyone loved it. Ok, enough chatter. Let's see if I can get a menu plan for this week, and post a bit of what we did eat last week.


Tuesday: Pork Loin, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli, Salad
Wednesday: Cheese Enchiladas, Chicken Tacos, Refried Beans, Lettuce & Tomato, Guacamole, Salsa & the fixings
Thursday: The meatloaf dinner made by my girls
Friday: Chicken Pasta w/olives & sundried tomatoes, Roasted Asparagus (I'm loving these roasted veggies) French Bread, Salad
Saturday: Out for dinner
Sunday: Runzas, Olive Celery Salad, Fruit Salad, Baked Chips
Monday: Asian Chicken & Mushrooms, Rice, Salad w/cranberries
Tuesday: Frankfurter Goulash (I promised the kids we'd have this)

Ok, so I haven't gotten far. I'll be back later to update. I want to experiment with some new meal ideas this week. I'll post the Asian Chicken recipe & roasted broccoli too.

No comments: