Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Menu

I'm feeling inspired again! Last week Mary asked for volunteers to test recipes. Her frugal cookbook will be published sometime in 2009. This is a woman after my own heart. I'm excited to help her out by testing and tasting. I made her Orange Chicken recipe on Saturday and it was delicious. Sorry, but for the sake of integrity, I can't share her recipe. But I'll let you know when her book comes out.

Monday: Pork Fajitas from leftover Pork Loin, and not sure what else.
Tuesday: Breakfast Casserole, Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken & Pasta, Veggies
Thursday: Spaghetti, Salad, French Bread
Friday: Chili Rellenos (if I'm up for it) or Chili Relleno Casserole, Black Bean Salsa & Chips, Lettuce/Tomato Salad
Saturday: One Of Mary's Recipes
Sunday: Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Veggies, Salad

No comments: