Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday Menu

I figured it was about time for a week/month, year? of budget meals. (No guarantees I won't break out and splurge.)

Today I found some great deals at the grocery store. I bought a 20 lb. turkey for $9.95. I should be able to get several meals from this. Eggs & Potatoes were a great buy too. And I have ham and a ham bone leftover from Easter!~ Not sure which meals I'll make yet, but this is what we've had so far and ideas for other days.

Monday: Another Chili Dish (97% fat free ground beef I bought less than half price), homemade bread
Tuesday: Ham & Egg Casserole (need to use up the boiled eggs & ham) Fresh Pineapple
Wednesday: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad
Thursday: Turkey Tacos w/black bean salsa
Friday:Bean Soup, Homemade Bread, Fruit Salad
Saturday: Chili Rellenos, Refried Beans, Lettuce & Tomato Salad

No comments: