Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Menu

Monday: As soon as I go grocery shopping, check out what is on sale, I'll let you know.
Tuesday: Burgers, because I have to try out my new hamburger patty maker. Last week when I couldn't find mine and had to produce hand made, nicely shaped patties, I declared "I'm never making burgers again!" For my birthday, guess what the kids bought me?
Wednesday: Hilary's Birthday! Her Choice
Thursday: I'm having a procedure done, so I should probably make something ahead. But I don't think I will have time on Hilary's birthday.
Friday: I don't know.
Saturday: I'm not sure.
Sunday: Ditto

Updated:
Baked Honey-Dijon Chicken or Honey-glazed chicken Potatoes, Okra & Corn w/Tomatoes
Chicken Marengo over rice, Salad
BBQ Pulled-Pork Sandwiches, Strawberry Salad, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
And I still don't have Hilary's birthday menu!

No comments: