Thursday, October 16, 2008

Monday Menu

Is it really Thursday? I guess I'm still recovering from the wedding. Here is our menu for the week:

Monday: Chicken w/pasta & sundried tomatoes. It was based on this recipe, but I didn't have spinach so used red and yellow peppers. Hmm...don't remember what else I changed but it was delicious.

Tuesday: Leftover Taco Soup (from Sunday), Jalapeno poppers, chips & salsa, chili con queso

Wednesday: A modified version of Quick Ham Casserole, bread, a modified Tossed Salad w/apples & feta. ( I need to put this recipe up, it is delicious!) In the ham casserole, I julienned red pepper & green pepper. Instead of the spaghetti, I used spaghetti squash. And for the parmesan, a yogurt jalapeno cheese that was exquisite. I love food!

Thursday: Crockpot Potato Soup, bread, Tossed Salad w/apples & feta. (Apples are very abundant right now!) My inlaws come for dinner on Thurday but couldn't make it as my FIL wasn't feeling well. He loves potato soup when he is feeling off, so I made this for dinner and delivered it.

The rest of the week I have lots of ideas, just haven't gotten them down yet. I'll be back.

No comments: