Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Menu

Last week the menu wasn't quite as planned. We didn't have pot roast on Tuesday, for the life of me I can't remember what I made. (I did make something.) So without leftover pot roast, I couldn't make Green Chili Burros. We had Chicken Taco Soup instead. Here is the menu we might have this week:

Sunday: Surprise! Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots, mashed potatoes(yes we had both potatoes), corn, caesar salad

Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Twice Baked Potatoes, Quick Sesame Green Beans

Tuesday: Orange Chicken, Pot Stickers, Asian Salad w/Ginger Dressing

Wednesday: Green Chili Burros, Black Bean Salsa, Lettuce/Tomato/Avocado Salad

Thursday: Fish Tacos, Refried Beans, Fresh Fruit

Friday: Chicken Basil Pasta w/Feta, Salad, French Bread

Saturday: Grilled Burgers, Corn-on-the-cob, veggies, chips

No comments: