Monday, November 9, 2015

Meal Planning with a Theme

How has the new meal plan been going? For today, Meatless Monday, I made Cabbage
Soup, cheese/crackers/pretzels. Trying to decide if I want to make some Brazilian Cheese Bread to go with the soup. If it wasn't Meatless Monday, I'd add some salmon dip or a chopped salad with bacon and chicken. I thought about adding sausage to the soup but hey, let's try to actually do a Meatless Monday.

The past week:
Taco Tuesday was New Orleans Jambalya
Wednesday's Whatever was Rotisserie Chicken, and I honestly can't remember what I pared with it.
Thursday's Thaw a Crockpot Meal we ordered out pizza
Fish Friday was Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Baked Potatoes, Coleslaw, and Shrimp Scampi that was to die for.
Soup/Salad Saturday was Chili and Chopped Salad
Sunday Football was Grilled Salmon, Coleslaw, Pasta Salad, Shrimp Scampi


No comments: