Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My New Normal

I don't think I've mentioned that I'm recovering from a concussion. It happened on July 1st.  Please wear a helmet when riding a bicycle. The End.

Last Thursday was the first time I was able to prepare and entire dinner by myself and clean up the kitchen. Last night was my second. I also went to Sam's Club for the first time.  I'm telling you all of this to update whether or not I kept to my menu plan.

I was so exhausted walking through the store, that when I reached the back and saw the Rotisserie Chickens, I knew at that moment it was what was for dinner.

Original Menu:
Monday: Spicy Grilled Chicken, Creamy Potato Salad , Green Salad

Actual Menu:
Monday: Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potato Salad (I'll share the recipe tomorrow or the next day.) Green Beans w/roasted peppers (I'll share that recipe also, I loved it!)

Today I went to the grocery store for coffee.  I'm not sure what made me think of it, but I remembered that this was sitting in my refrigerator:


I cut up a watermelon after my trip to Sam's Club and promptly forgot. It will be added to tonight's menu.

No comments: