Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Olive Chicken


My kitchen is completely undergoing a transformation. This week I am cooking downstairs, out of boxes. Thankfully, I do have a small, second, working kitchen. My goal is crockpot type meals or outside grill meals. Monday was a big pot of Green Chili. Tuesday I threw this together.

4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 small container pitted kalamata olives
1/2 of a 16 oz. jar of pepperocini peppers or pepper rings
2-3 garlic cloves
1 TBS olive oil
Salt
Pepper
1 lb. thin spaghetti
Feta Cheese (optional)

Slice chicken into strips. Brown in olive oil with garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add everything together into crockpot with chicken. Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve over cooked spaghetti. Top with feta or goat cheese if desired.

No comments: