Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Menu/Updated

I have a busy next couple of weeks. My menus will consist of easy, probably nothing new or experiemental. So let's try this for today:

Monday: Bierocks, Fruit Salad, Veggies
Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Refried Beans, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Meat, Baked Potatoes, Salad or vegetables
Thursday: Glazed Pork Loin, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Salad
Friday: Chicken Pasta w/Spinach & Sundried Tomatoes,
Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas, Fresh Fruit & Veggies (or Mexican Chicken Casserole)
Sunday: Chicken Stuffing Casserole or Baked Chicken & Peppers

Just for fun, I thought I'd adjust this menu as it plays out. I've mentioned Monday as my grocery shopping day so depending on what I find on sale, my menu often changes. Meat markdowns are my favorite frugal finds. Here are the menu changes so far:

Monday: Grilled Seasoned Flat Iron Steak, Roasted Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Salad
Tuesday: Chalupas

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Beirocks!
We used to have a friend raised in Kansas, who spoke of these. He had to have one every visit home.

Is there a recipe? We don't have them in this part of the world.