Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Queso Chicken-Home Chef

Here is another of our Home Chef meals.
This is a photo of the finished product made by me:

Here is a link to the recipe:
https://www.homechef.com/meals/queso-chicken

This meal was simple and quick to make. The instructions were easy-to-follow. My husband's comment was, "this is good, but I like your queso so much better." My response was, "yes, but I didn't have to check to see if I had all of the ingredients. I just pulled them from our Home Chef box and put it together. I am enjoying our Home Chef meals, even though I love to cook and be creative. Sometimes I just need a break and this is cheaper and so far better than ordering out. Plus, so far I am confident that our meals have all been Gluten Free, unlike what happens sometimes when at a restaurant.

I give this meal 4 out of 5 stars, mostly because of my husband's comment, lol.

If you'd like to try Home Chef yourself, here is the link:
 https://www.homechef.com/invite/5rAd8UVLAvR8

No comments: